After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware. Xiaomi Flash Tool (Mi Flash Tool) allows you to flash or install stock firmware (ROM) on Xiaomi Devices. In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset. The reason is that when you flash the stock firmware stock firmware, the “system.img” installed to the “b” slot/partition is actually a dummy image.
- Make sure to always create a backup of your Android device before proceeding.
- You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- In any case, we will update this page by adding any new phones that are supported by Android 11 ROMs whenever new ones are available.
- If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir.
Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual. Interested users can head to the official Carbon ROM site to get their hands on the custom ROM on their devices. Apart from these, it appears that a user has also managed to install an unofficial LineageOS 18.0 build which is based on Android 11 on their Samsung Galaxy S2. While these custom ROMs are still in the early stages of development, it is good to see that modders and developers are already working on providing Android 11 support to older devices. Nevertheless, custom ROMs like Potato Open Sauce Project (POSP) and ReloadedOS are already offering Android 11 support albeit unofficially.
Without Android 11 GApps, it is impossible to use the Google Play Store, Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Camera, etc. Hence, to use these applications, the only way is to flash the Android 11 Google Apps package using a custom recovery. Let’s have a look at the list of apps in the Android 11 GApps package file. Evolution X is based on pure AOSP, and offers a stock Pixel OS experience.
- The phone will automatically restart a few times before it boots up.
- Android 11 is already available for many phones by now.
- Evolution X is based on pure AOSP, and offers a stock Pixel OS experience.
- Now, although the stock ROM has been restored, the bootloader is still unlocked.
It’s almost just an open source Android ROM with very few customizations. If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir. It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options. It features WAIFUCLOCK which is based on the Substratum theme and delivers an elegant lock screen experience that you won’t find on any other ROM. The best part is that it also offers timely updates and bugs are fixed routinely.
This custom ROM is known for its all-around performance but, one area where it stands out is in the battery performance. Havoc OS is no slouch when it comes to customization options.